- We will limit the treatment room to just the patient. This means we ask you do not have spouses, significant others, etc accompany you inside the office. Certain exceptions do apply, for instance caregivers, translators or patients who have small children may be allowed to accompany patient.
- We ask that you refer to state guidelines regarding indoor gatherings with people outside your household. If you feel you have been unable to maintain these guidelines we ask that you call the office to see if your appointment should be rescheduled.
New Safety Measures at Valley Foot and Ankle:
Valley Foot and Ankle remains open at this time but as we continue to address the Covid-19 pandemic we will be implementing some new safely measures.
- We are now offering Telemedicine appointments for patients who might feel uncomfortable leaving their homes. Click here to learn more about telemedicine or call the office to schedule a virtual appointment.
- We encourage all of our patients to use their cars as their “waiting room”. Please feel free to park and check in by phone and we will call or text you when we are ready to bring you to an exam room.
- We will be staggering appointment times by at least 15 minutes to avoid the number of people in our office and limit any potential crowding concerns.
- We have reduced on-site staffing to increase spacing.
- If for any reason our waiting lobby needs to be used, we have spaced out the seating in according with social distancing guidelines.
- Unless accompanying a minor, we ask that only patients enter the office. We ask that family member remain within your vehicles. If you have small children and had planned on bringing them with you to your appointment, please call the office ahead of time so we can make proper arrangements.
- All common surface areas, pens and exam areas are being sanitized after each use.
- Most importantly, we ask that you stay at home and reschedule your appointment if you are sick, think you might be sick or have been recently in close contact with someone you think might be sick.
Please check our facebook page and our website for regular updates as we negotiate fluid nature of this crisis. Be safe, Be smart and Be well.
The Valley Foot and Ankle Team